Zucchini Sauté Recipe video
From Bethany Depoy
Servings: Makes 5 servings, 1 cup per serving.
1 large zucchini
½ teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1.Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
2. Wash zucchini with water.
3. Cut zucchini in half crosswise, then cut each half into 3 lengthwise sticks.
4. Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add oregano and garlic, and sauté for about 2 minutes.
6. Add zucchini and lemon peel, and sauté for about 3 minutes or until zucchini is lightly browned.
7. Mix in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
8. Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from https://www.azhealthzone.org/recipes/zucchini-saute
This material was funded by USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) through the PA Department of Human Services (DHS). This institution is an equal opportunity provider.