Herbed Potato Salad Recipe Video
From Alina Marhefka
Herbed Potato Salad
Serving Size: ¼ cup
Time: 30 minutes
· 6 small red potatoes, cut into 8 pieces
· 2 teaspoons salt
· ½ cup lite Italian dressing
· 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
· 1 tablespoon dried parsley
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· ¼ teaspoon black pepper
· 1 cup chopped red bell peppers
· 1 cup chopped green bell peppers
· ½ cup sliced green onion
1. Add potatoes to a large pot and fill with water until potatoes are covered.
2. Add salt and set over medium-heat. Cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Once cooked, drain well, place in a large bowl, and set aside to cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine Italian dressing, mustard, parsley, garlic powder, and black pepper.
5. Add bell peppers, green onions and dressing mixture to potatoes; toss gently and serve or cover and chill.
Source: Adapted from https://whatscooking.fns.usda.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/herbed-potato-salad
This material was funded by USDA's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) through the PA Department of Human Services (DHS). This institution is an equal opportunity provider.