Herbed Potato Salad Recipe Video
From Alina Marhefka
Herbed Potato Salad
Serving Size: ¼ cup
Time: 30 minutes
· 6 small red potatoes, cut into 8 pieces
· 2 teaspoons salt
· ½ cup lite Italian dressing
· 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
· 1 tablespoon dried parsley
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· ¼ teaspoon black pepper
· 1 cup chopped red bell peppers
· 1 cup chopped green bell peppers
· ½ cup sliced green onion
1. Add potatoes to a large pot and fill with water until potatoes are covered.
2. Add salt and set over medium-heat. Cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Once cooked, drain well, place in a large bowl, and set aside to cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine Italian dressing, mustard, parsley, garlic powder, and black pepper.
5. Add bell peppers, green onions and dressing mixture to potatoes; toss gently and serve or cover and chill.
This material was funded by USDA's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) through the PA Department of Human Services (DHS). This institution is an equal opportunity provider.