Grilled Citrus Fruit Recipe Video
From Alina Marhefka
Brown Sugar-Cinnamon Citrus Fruit
Serving Size: 1 wedge
Time: 10 minutes
· 1 citrus fruit but into 8 wedges
· 2 tablespoons brown sugar
· ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Lay wedges of citrus fruit skin side down and close together on a clean surface, like a large plate or a cutting board.
2. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle generously over wedges.
3. Place wedges cut side down on a skillet over medium high heat. Allow to caramelize for 1-2 minutes, or until browning appears. Then repeat on the other cut side.
4. Serve warm.
Source: Adopted from https://www.chopchopfamily.org/recipe/honey-cinnamon-grapefruit
Drexel University, Multicultural Cooking Club
This material was funded by USDA's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) through the PA Department of Human Services (DHS). This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Music from https://filmmusic.io