Corny Tomato Pasta Salad Recipe Video
From Alina Marhefka
Corny Tomato Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Yields: 14 servings
Time: 45 minutes
· 2 cups corn (frozen, canned or fresh)
· ¾ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
· ¼ cup chopped red onion
· 1 tablespoon dried basil
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
· 1 clove garlic, minced
· ½ teaspoon salt
· ½ pound whole-wheat small-shaped pasta (examples: elbow macaroni or rotini), cooked, drained and cooled
1. Combine the corn, tomatoes, red onion, basil, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt in a large bowl and mix well. Set aside to let marinate, at least 5 minutes, and up to 30 minutes (Pasta can be cooked during this time).
2. Add pasta and mix well.
3. Serve right away or let sit for longer to let the flavors get stronger.
Source: Adapted from https://www.chopchopfamily.org/recipe/corny-tomato-pasta-salad
Drexel University, Multicultural Cooking Club
This material was funded by USDA's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) through the PA Department of Human Services (DHS). This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Music: Guitalele's Happy Place by Stefan Kartenberg (c) copyright 2017 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/JeffSpeed68/56194 Ft: Kara Square (mindmapthat)