Cabbage Stir-Fry Recipe video
From Bethany Depoy
Prep time: 12 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
This one-skillet vegetable stir-fry has cabbage, green peppers, onion, and garlic; is quick to make; and is full of flavor.Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 green pepper, large (chopped)
- 1 small head cabbage (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced, or 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low-sodium
1. Wash green pepper and cabbage before chopping.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet.
3. Add onions, peppers, cabbage, and garlic to skillet and cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
4. Add soy sauce and stir until sauce boils.
5. Refrigerate leftovers.Notes
2 cloves garlic and 2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce used in nutrition analysis.
This material was funded by USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) through the PA Department of Human Services (DHS). This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
"So Happy" song by scottholmesmusic.com